Teachers always have some vague notion about how it’s going to be the most “relatable” of the plays—and the relative lack of bloody deaths and disturbing family dynamics is just a bonus.
Anna Jeffries graduated in 2020 with a degree in mathematics and English literature. Originally from Asheville, NC, she now lives in Lansing, MI with her husband and three ferrets. Besides pursuing her Master’s in Data Science, her other interests include Frasier, ethical technology, BBC murder mysteries, travel, and queer faith.
- Baby Queer’s First Drag Show by Kate DeHaan
- A Comprehensive Tier List of the Starbucks Menu by Philip Rienstra
- Who’s Counting? by Parker Yeo
- Ten Songs About Being in Your Twenties by Kayleigh (Fongers) Van Wyk
- Acknowledging Land, Acknowledging People by Jack Kamps
- The Andy Griffith Show by Ansley Kelly
- Six Random Things I’m Thankful For by Mitchell Barbee