Stop littering! Stop using hollow cardboard words!
Anna (Zeyveld) Jeffries graduated in 2020 with a degree in mathematics and English literature. Originally from Asheville, NC, she now lives in Lansing, MI with her husband and three ferrets. Besides pursuing her Master’s in Data Science, Anna also enjoys watching BBC murder shows, quoting Frasier, engaging in thoughtful Twitter dialogue, chuckling with gallows humour, and exploring queerness.
- I Voted for Quiet Music by Jack Kamps
- Phone Calls with Nathan by Ansley Kelly
- The Final Word by Anna Jeffries
- My Weirdest Experiences Working in Retail by Mitchell Barbee
- 23 Things that Make You an Objectively Cool Person by Emily Joy Stroble
- Ten Incredibly Specific, Fake Phobias that I 100% Have by Annaka Koster
- What’s With All the Pants Posts? by Natasha (Strydhorst) Unsworth