I didn’t ask to be stuck with all these other fans.
Anna Jeffries VanZytveld (‘20) graduated with a BA in mathematics and English literature. Originally from Asheville, NC, Anna now lives in Lansing, MI with her husband and two ferrets while she works remotely for a Chicago law firm. Anna likes to take photos of her ferrets for @thefrasierferrets, cook, watch Frasier, and dabble in critical theory.
- What Not to Wear by Katie Van Zanen
- The Case of Novak Djokovic by Klaas Walhout
- The Amateur Canadian’s Guide to Life North of… by Laura Sheppard Song
- The Pessimist’s Guide to the Graduate Seminar by Chad Westra
- Yes, Steve from Blue’s Clues Made Me Cry by Finnely King-Scoular
- Pondering Punctuation, from Least to Most Delightful by Courtney Zonnefeld
- Welcome to Nowhere Specific, Midwest, USA by Courtney Zonnefeld