“I find solace in letting things go, letting things be silly and not perfect. “
We are doomed and we know it.
The non-traditional masculinity is dependent on the traditional.
As many Christians and non-Christians around the globe come to terms with one of the most difficult holiday seasons of their lifetimes, revisiting the life of this particular saint may help re-enchant our disenchanted year.
I should have known I couldn’t escape politics by watching Star Trek, the first major American show to show an interracial kiss.
It’s safe to say that the reading for religion majors lacks the representation of the diversity of the religious world.
- What Not to Wear by Katie Van Zanen
- The Case of Novak Djokovic by Klaas Walhout
- The Amateur Canadian’s Guide to Life North of… by Laura Sheppard Song
- The Pessimist’s Guide to the Graduate Seminar by Chad Westra
- Yes, Steve from Blue’s Clues Made Me Cry by Finnely King-Scoular
- Pondering Punctuation, from Least to Most Delightful by Courtney Zonnefeld
- Welcome to Nowhere Specific, Midwest, USA by Courtney Zonnefeld