The longer you stay alive, the more you learn about yourself.
Finnely King-Scoular (’14) is stationed at Naval Station Norfolk in Norfolk, VA, where he lives with his wife, Rosalind (’13). His writing, including the Faerie Court Chronicles series from NineStar Press, focuses on contemporary fantasy with an emphasis on LGBTQ+ representation.
A simple joyful book about young queer love and identity against the colorful kaleidoscope of traditions that makes up Día de Muertos is even more radical than anything considered highbrow right now.
- Option X by Laura Sheppard Song
- The Dog-Man Question by Sam Tuit
- Ten Songs About Being in Your Twenties by Kayleigh (Fongers) Van Wyk
- I’m Thankful for Dua Lipa by Joshua Polanski
- The Heart Is a Muscle by Katerina Parsons
- Welcome to the 1-800-GRADSCHOOL Hotline by Anna Jeffries
- Portrait of an Alcoholic by Paul Menn