They have shouted over the typical needlepoints of frustration and pushed me toward everyday opportunities for faithfulness.
Courtney Zonnefeld graduated in 2018 with a degree in writing. She currently lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan, where she works for Eerdmans Books for Young Readers. In her free time, she enjoys reading, baking, and saving up for more herb plants. You can usually find her wandering a farmer’s market, hunting for vintage books, or browsing the tea selection in coffee shops.
- I Watched All 229 Episodes of Red Letter Media’s… by Isaac DeBoer
- An Order for a Business Date by Jack Kamps
- Three Bluegrass Songs for Fall by Jon Gorter
- Ten Songs About Being in Your Twenties by Kayleigh (Fongers) Van Wyk
- Ms. Patete Goes to the Laundromat by Carlisle Patete
- Prayers for Thursdays by Courtney Zonnefeld
- Homecoming by Olivia Harre