Whenever I enter a museum, I rediscover rhythms that I haven’t used since my last trip to Adventureland for nerds.
Courtney Zonnefeld graduated in 2018 with a degree in writing. She currently lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan, where she works for Eerdmans Books for Young Readers. In her free time, she enjoys reading, baking, and saving up for more herb plants. You can usually find her wandering a farmer’s market, hunting for vintage books, or browsing the tea selection in coffee shops.
- I Voted for Quiet Music by Jack Kamps
- Phone Calls with Nathan by Ansley Kelly
- The Final Word by Anna Jeffries
- My Weirdest Experiences Working in Retail by Mitchell Barbee
- 23 Things that Make You an Objectively Cool Person by Emily Joy Stroble
- Ten Incredibly Specific, Fake Phobias that I 100% Have by Annaka Koster
- What’s With All the Pants Posts? by Natasha (Strydhorst) Unsworth