Because I am, and “I AM,” and love is, and there must be more love out there—“the greatest of these.” For these reasons, I follow in the long tradition of abiding with God in silence.
Will Montei is currently in pursuit of a Masters in Teaching at Seattle Pacific University. He has been writing for the post calvin since it began in 2013.
I can’t stand Chuck,” he told me, “I don’t even like being in the same room as him. I’ve tried being nice, but I find everything about him…repugnant. It’s been a struggle for me. I try to love everyone. He makes it hard to love him.”
The title is self-explanatory. You may feel the need to argue with my list. That’s fine, but this is the final word. And the final word does not include the Pentatonix.
- I Voted for Quiet Music by Jack Kamps
- The Final Word by Anna Jeffries
- Phone Calls with Nathan by Ansley Kelly
- My Weirdest Experiences Working in Retail by Mitchell Barbee
- 23 Things that Make You an Objectively Cool Person by Emily Joy Stroble
- Ten Incredibly Specific, Fake Phobias that I 100% Have by Annaka Koster
- What’s With All the Pants Posts? by Natasha (Strydhorst) Unsworth