My hesitation caused the exact outcome I’d feared.
Lauren Cole (’20) graduated with a major in English and minors in French and psychology. She grew up in Grand Rapids and wants to live as she wants to die—surrounded by trees. She loves adding books to her TBR, but actually reading them is another matter.
Part of this is due to the fact that it doesn’t shy away from the pain of being part of the LGBTQ+ community in a society that is less than accepting, but it also doesn’t hesitate to show the joy that can be found in that community.
- Baby Queer’s First Drag Show by Kate DeHaan
- A Comprehensive Tier List of the Starbucks Menu by Philip Rienstra
- Who’s Counting? by Parker Yeo
- Ten Songs About Being in Your Twenties by Kayleigh (Fongers) Van Wyk
- Acknowledging Land, Acknowledging People by Jack Kamps
- Six Random Things I’m Thankful For by Mitchell Barbee
- The Andy Griffith Show by Ansley Kelly