For me, friendship has hardly been that simple.
Kayleigh Fongers (’18) graduated with a degree in writing and resides in West Michigan. She works as a reporter for the Grand Rapids Business Journal and Grand Rapids Magazine while also making time for freelance writing. When she’s not behind a screen, she enjoys going for walks, eating ice cream, and buying more books than she’ll ever read.
I fully expected to delete the app after about a week. But I didn’t bail; instead, I became addicted.
- I Voted for Quiet Music by Jack Kamps
- Phone Calls with Nathan by Ansley Kelly
- The Final Word by Anna Jeffries
- My Weirdest Experiences Working in Retail by Mitchell Barbee
- 23 Things that Make You an Objectively Cool Person by Emily Joy Stroble
- Ten Incredibly Specific, Fake Phobias that I 100% Have by Annaka Koster
- What’s With All the Pants Posts? by Natasha (Strydhorst) Unsworth