It didn’t make me any less of a student or a person.
Kayleigh Fongers (’18) graduated with a degree in writing and resides in West Michigan. She works as a communications coordinator for a non-profit organization and as a freelance writer. When she’s not busy delighting in em dashes and Oxford commas, she enjoys going for walks, eating ice cream, and buying more books than she will probably ever read.
- What Not to Wear by Katie Van Zanen
- The Case of Novak Djokovic by Klaas Walhout
- The Amateur Canadian’s Guide to Life North of… by Laura Sheppard Song
- The Pessimist’s Guide to the Graduate Seminar by Chad Westra
- Yes, Steve from Blue’s Clues Made Me Cry by Finnely King-Scoular
- Pondering Punctuation, from Least to Most Delightful by Courtney Zonnefeld
- Welcome to Nowhere Specific, Midwest, USA by Courtney Zonnefeld