I passed through hallways and doorways and stairwells, amazed at how these old spaces came back to me, the feeling of moving through them. I still find myself here in my dreams occasionally.
Debra Rienstra has published books on motherhood, Christian spirituality, and language in worship. She writes regularly about all sorts of topics for The Twelve, and she teaches literature and writing at Calvin College, where she has served on the faculty since 1996. Her website is debrarienstra.com.
- Baby Queer’s First Drag Show by Kate DeHaan
- A Comprehensive Tier List of the Starbucks Menu by Philip Rienstra
- Who’s Counting? by Parker Yeo
- Ten Songs About Being in Your Twenties by Kayleigh (Fongers) Van Wyk
- Acknowledging Land, Acknowledging People by Jack Kamps
- Six Random Things I’m Thankful For by Mitchell Barbee
- The Andy Griffith Show by Ansley Kelly