The denomination would like for things to be settled.
Ben DeVries (’15) graduated with degrees in literature and writing. He and his wife Jes, a fellow Calvin grad, live in Champaign, Illinois, where Ben is looking to add some letters behind his name. On the academic off-seasons, he reads fantasy and works as a glorified “go-fer” at the Champaign Park District. He’s been known to make a mean deep-dish pizza.
In many respects, Hummingbird Salamander is a typical VanderMeer story. Except when it isn’t.
Law and order, but only certain laws and certain orders.
What about this particular tweet and this particular act of terror—over all the other tweets and all the other acts of terror, domestic and international, that routinely dominate our feeds—prompted 2.4 million Twitter users to tap a heart-shaped icon?
Can you mourn a future you haven’t lived?
- The Center is Not Here by Natasha (Strydhorst) Unsworth
- Cohabitating My Way to Hell by Jon Gorter
- When Your Vagina Doesn’t Work—and You’re Married by Anonymous
- Sacrificing My Soul on the Altar of Gay Porn by Annaka Koster
- Anarcha by Meg Schmidt
- The Non-Reproductive Church by Jack Kamps
- Thank You, Neland Avenue by Katie Van Zanen