And if you’ve ever been so unlucky as to be served a “modernized” version of green bean casserole that calls for shallots and haricots-verts and wild mushrooms… I’m sorry.
Abby Zwart (’13) teaches high school English in Grand Rapids, Michigan. She spends her free time making lists of books she should read, cooking, and managing the post calvin.
- You Will Get Pregnant and Die by Katie Van Zanen
- Our Alma Mater and the Year of the Event by Joshua Polanski
- “Do You Have a Disability?” by Mitchell Barbee
- Hanging Out by Olivia Harre
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Polaroid by Laura Sheppard Song
- Lover (Of My Soul): A Taylor Swift Worship Experience by Josh Parks
- Even So by Ben DeVries