It’s time to pass this space on to the next generation.
Abby Zwart (’13) teaches high school English in Grand Rapids, Michigan. She spends her free time making lists of books she should read, cooking, and managing the post calvin.
This can become extremely funny because the network isn’t always that good at making stuff up, mostly because the English language is hard and also because a computer doesn’t have a brain.
- I Voted for Quiet Music by Jack Kamps
- Phone Calls with Nathan by Ansley Kelly
- The Final Word by Anna Jeffries
- My Weirdest Experiences Working in Retail by Mitchell Barbee
- 23 Things that Make You an Objectively Cool Person by Emily Joy Stroble
- Ten Incredibly Specific, Fake Phobias that I 100% Have by Annaka Koster
- What’s With All the Pants Posts? by Natasha (Strydhorst) Unsworth