It’s time to pass this space on to the next generation.
Abby Zwart (’13) teaches high school English in Grand Rapids, Michigan. She spends her free time making lists of books she should read, cooking, and managing the post calvin.
This can become extremely funny because the network isn’t always that good at making stuff up, mostly because the English language is hard and also because a computer doesn’t have a brain.
- The Annual Grief of Taking Down Christmas by Laura Sheppard Song
- Protective Procrastinating by Katie Van Zanen
- Podcast Pedagogy: An Intro to Leftist Podcasts by Ben DeVries
- Watching Lord of the Rings for the Ninth Time by Lauren Cole
- Shelling and Your 20s by Olivia Harre
- Aberdeen, As I Walked It in 2021 by Gwyneth Findlay
- Review: Arcane by Philip Rienstra