It’s time to pass this space on to the next generation.
Abby Zwart (’13) teaches high school English in Grand Rapids, Michigan. She spends her free time making lists of books she should read, cooking, and managing the post calvin.
This can become extremely funny because the network isn’t always that good at making stuff up, mostly because the English language is hard and also because a computer doesn’t have a brain.
- You Will Get Pregnant and Die by Katie Van Zanen
- Lover (Of My Soul): A Taylor Swift Worship Experience by Josh Parks
- Sorry I Stared at Your Pillow This Whole Flight by Christina Ribbens
- Hanging Out by Olivia Harre
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Polaroid by Laura Sheppard Song
- Betsy DeVos wants students to compete for academic… by Josh Boerman
- Resounding Grief by Susannah Boersma