Millie is on the couch, looking sweet as can be. I go to scratch her little kitty ears and I see a look of deranged obsession come into her eyes. She. Must. Bite.
A born-and-and-raised Grand Rapidian, Sarah (’12) is now a seventh grade language arts teacher in the Seattle area. She has been living there since the summer of 2015 with her music teacher husband, Mike. She loves reading, watching Netflix, playing games, watercolor, and walking at the off-leash dog park (even though she does not have a dog).
- Option X by Laura Sheppard Song
- The Dog-Man Question by Sam Tuit
- Ten Songs About Being in Your Twenties by Kayleigh (Fongers) Van Wyk
- I’m Thankful for Dua Lipa by Joshua Polanski
- The Heart Is a Muscle by Katerina Parsons
- Welcome to the 1-800-GRADSCHOOL Hotline by Anna Jeffries
- Portrait of an Alcoholic by Paul Menn