“Fine. How about a chicken?”
Sadie Burgher (‘17) graduated with degrees in environmental studies and writing and has spent the past year working in libraries. She loves essential oils, books, and the idea of getting fit. She is married to Luke, and they make their nest in Grand Rapids, MI.
The memory of their faces in this moment is one of two life events that can make me cry on cue.
If you need me, I’ll be listening to the Game of Thrones soundtrack on repeat for the next few months.
I’m not allowed to comment on the items that patrons check out, so I try not to pay attention.
- Baby Queer’s First Drag Show by Kate DeHaan
- A Comprehensive Tier List of the Starbucks Menu by Philip Rienstra
- Who’s Counting? by Parker Yeo
- Ten Songs About Being in Your Twenties by Kayleigh (Fongers) Van Wyk
- Acknowledging Land, Acknowledging People by Jack Kamps
- The Andy Griffith Show by Ansley Kelly
- Six Random Things I’m Thankful For by Mitchell Barbee