About eight hours and one time zone away from me, in eastern Kentucky, tucked between the steep, short mountains, there is a small city with a population of around 7,000.
Sabrina Lee majored in English and French and graduated from Calvin College in 2013. After a couple of gap years, she’s back in school at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, pursuing a MA/PhD in English.You can usually find her reading and drinking tea—and, once in a while, ballroom dancing.
- Baby Queer’s First Drag Show by Kate DeHaan
- A Comprehensive Tier List of the Starbucks Menu by Philip Rienstra
- Who’s Counting? by Parker Yeo
- Ten Songs About Being in Your Twenties by Kayleigh (Fongers) Van Wyk
- Acknowledging Land, Acknowledging People by Jack Kamps
- The Andy Griffith Show by Ansley Kelly
- Six Random Things I’m Thankful For by Mitchell Barbee