I decided on aura photography because it is decently priced, comes with tangible evidence, and reminds me of Tapenga from Boy Meets World.
Rebekah (’12) teaches English as a second language at Grand Rapids Community College. She does not drink coffee nor purchase Apple products.
Nothing is trendier or, as a teacher, more likely to get your story turned into a Hollywood film about how you helped an inner city kid become this century’s Twain than to be an English Literature teacher.
- The Center is Not Here by Natasha (Strydhorst) Unsworth
- Cohabitating My Way to Hell by Jon Gorter
- Sacrificing My Soul on the Altar of Gay Porn by Annaka Koster
- When Your Vagina Doesn’t Work—and You’re Married by Anonymous
- Thank You, Neland Avenue by Katie Van Zanen
- The Non-Reproductive Church by Jack Kamps
- Anarcha by Meg Schmidt