In comparison, it feels trivial to call today’s friends close when every time we hang out has to be planned two to five business days in advance.
Philip Rienstra (‘21) majored in writing and music and has plans to pursue a career in publishing. He is a recovering music snob, a fruit juice enthusiast, and a big fan of the enneagram. He’s currently living in Grand Rapids with his partner, Heidi.
- What Not to Wear by Katie Van Zanen
- The Case of Novak Djokovic by Klaas Walhout
- The Amateur Canadian’s Guide to Life North of… by Laura Sheppard Song
- The Pessimist’s Guide to the Graduate Seminar by Chad Westra
- Yes, Steve from Blue’s Clues Made Me Cry by Finnely King-Scoular
- Pondering Punctuation, from Least to Most Delightful by Courtney Zonnefeld
- Welcome to Nowhere Specific, Midwest, USA by Courtney Zonnefeld