Video game-based content is rarely, if ever, this good.
Philip Rienstra (‘21) majored in writing and music and has plans to pursue a career in publishing. He is a recovering music snob, a fruit juice enthusiast, and a big fan of the enneagram. He’s currently living in Grand Rapids with his partner, Heidi.
- The Annual Grief of Taking Down Christmas by Laura Sheppard Song
- Protective Procrastinating by Katie Van Zanen
- Podcast Pedagogy: An Intro to Leftist Podcasts by Ben DeVries
- Watching Lord of the Rings for the Ninth Time by Lauren Cole
- Shelling and Your 20s by Olivia Harre
- Aberdeen, As I Walked It in 2021 by Gwyneth Findlay
- Review: Arcane by Philip Rienstra