Yesterday, as I was beginning to write this, a fly filled the room.
Jeffrey (‘17) ultimately settled on studying film and media studies and French, though food is his greatest passion. He lives in Grand Rapids and is trying to teach himself computer science so he can, among other things, cyberbully Elon Musk.
There was a time in my life when the Chili Peppers dropping a bad record (or at least, for the first time ever, one that I perceived as bad) would have devastated me.
Moral: Take care, even when ye be in Haeyste, to not do that which woulde Waste Tyme later, for from Haeyste proceedeth only Waeyste.
This year, and any time you play Dark Souls, you will rush into something, and you will fail. You will take your time at something, and you will fail—even at something you’ve done easily a hundred times before.
E: Ik heb een zwemdiploma maar als ik in jou ogen kijk verdrink ik.
J: Uh? Sorry, one more time? I want to make sure the readers get this.
- The Center is Not Here by Natasha (Strydhorst) Unsworth
- Cohabitating My Way to Hell by Jon Gorter
- When Your Vagina Doesn’t Work—and You’re Married by Anonymous
- Sacrificing My Soul on the Altar of Gay Porn by Annaka Koster
- Anarcha by Meg Schmidt
- The Non-Reproductive Church by Jack Kamps
- Thank You, Neland Avenue by Katie Van Zanen