We stood at the summit of the 8,424-inch-tall Cliffs of Moher for an interminable stretch, taking in the majesty of lush green pasture giving sudden way to jagged, vertical, bird-nest-spotted stone yielding in turn to frothing, unabating ocean.
Natasha (Strydhorst) Unsworth (‘16) is a science communication researcher and practitioner working on her Ph.D. at Texas Tech University. Natasha hails from Calgary, Alberta. Some of her favo(u)rite authors are C. S. Lewis, Francis Collins, and Bill Bryson. Her favourite earthly place is the Canadian Rocky Mountains, and her favourite activities are reading and enjoying the great outdoors—preferably simultaneously.
An invitation to tea with the Lord sounds, well, heavenly.
- You Will Get Pregnant and Die by Katie Van Zanen
- Our Alma Mater and the Year of the Event by Joshua Polanski
- “Do You Have a Disability?” by Mitchell Barbee
- Hanging Out by Olivia Harre
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Polaroid by Laura Sheppard Song
- Lover (Of My Soul): A Taylor Swift Worship Experience by Josh Parks
- Even So by Ben DeVries