His work didn’t stop, even if the rain did. After a moment’s breath of rain-washed air and a sigh from the depth of his soul, he grabbed the umbrella and closed the door behind him.
Melissa (Haegert) Dykhuis (’10) lives in Lafayette, Colorado, with her husband Nathan, cat Sophie, and sons Matthew and Jonathan. She graduated from Calvin with a physics degree and then got a PhD in planetary science from the University of Arizona in 2015. After years of science, she’s ready for science fiction again and is currently writing and editing young adult sci-fi novels.
- The Center is Not Here by Natasha (Strydhorst) Unsworth
- Cohabitating My Way to Hell by Jon Gorter
- Sacrificing My Soul on the Altar of Gay Porn by Annaka Koster
- When Your Vagina Doesn’t Work—and You’re Married by Anonymous
- Thank You, Neland Avenue by Katie Van Zanen
- The Non-Reproductive Church by Jack Kamps
- Anarcha by Meg Schmidt