I’ve found that life isn’t fun if you aren’t growing—practicing, training, learning, changing, transforming.
Melissa (Haegert) Dykhuis (’10) lives in Lafayette, Colorado, with her husband Nathan, cat Sophie, and sons Matthew and Jonathan. She graduated from Calvin with a physics degree and then got a PhD in planetary science from the University of Arizona in 2015. After years of science, she’s ready for science fiction again and is currently writing and editing young adult sci-fi novels.
- Baby Queer’s First Drag Show by Kate DeHaan
- A Comprehensive Tier List of the Starbucks Menu by Philip Rienstra
- Who’s Counting? by Parker Yeo
- Ten Songs About Being in Your Twenties by Kayleigh (Fongers) Van Wyk
- The Andy Griffith Show by Ansley Kelly
- Acknowledging Land, Acknowledging People by Jack Kamps
- Six Random Things I’m Thankful For by Mitchell Barbee