“Oh,” she adds, almost as an afterthought, “Your mouth will start to tingle and go numb after a few sips. Don’t panic, that’s just a harmless side effect.”
Matt Medendorp (’14) graduated with a writing degree held together by duct tape and a few trips abroad. Currently he lives in Grand Rapids, works for Chaco, and claims to be producing a book of writing and photography from his time in Alaska.
Can you imagine how ridiculous a whip and fedora would look paired with elbow patches? The jacket lays the foundation of the transformation.
I’m proud to present my abridged and condensed translations of Maria Andresen de Sousa’s brilliant book Lugares.
- The Center is Not Here by Natasha (Strydhorst) Unsworth
- Cohabitating My Way to Hell by Jon Gorter
- Sacrificing My Soul on the Altar of Gay Porn by Annaka Koster
- When Your Vagina Doesn’t Work—and You’re Married by Anonymous
- Thank You, Neland Avenue by Katie Van Zanen
- The Non-Reproductive Church by Jack Kamps
- Anarcha by Meg Schmidt