There are only two reasons to make a graph that the average adult cannot interpret accurately: 1) incompetence and 2) malice.
Lillie grew up on a forty-acre hay farm in Central Oregon, making the trek to Michigan to study mechanical engineering and sustainability. After graduating in 2020, she moved to Rochester, NY, where her day job as an engineer for the local gas utility funds her outdoor adventures, love of books, various craft projects, and investment in her new community.
I don’t quite remember how we came up with the name Dusty Kevin, but it had something to do with mispronouncing Dostoyevsky while making enough pierogies to feed an army.
- Baby Queer’s First Drag Show by Kate DeHaan
- A Comprehensive Tier List of the Starbucks Menu by Philip Rienstra
- Who’s Counting? by Parker Yeo
- Ten Songs About Being in Your Twenties by Kayleigh (Fongers) Van Wyk
- Acknowledging Land, Acknowledging People by Jack Kamps
- The Andy Griffith Show by Ansley Kelly
- Six Random Things I’m Thankful For by Mitchell Barbee