But, during the Advent season, I remember why I like my name.
Libby Stille (’13) lives in St. Paul and works in the marketing department of a children’s publishing company in downtown Minneapolis. She recommends that everyone visit the Twin Cities, but only between June and October, unless you enjoy subzero windchills and slipping on ice.
First of all, opinions of cities should not be based on luck or the weather, I admit. I should really give some of them a second chance. Second, I see the shades of gray in places I’ve stayed for a few weeks or more. In these cities, I know not only the good and the bad, but also the mediocre.
- What Not to Wear by Katie Van Zanen
- The Case of Novak Djokovic by Klaas Walhout
- The Amateur Canadian’s Guide to Life North of… by Laura Sheppard Song
- The Pessimist’s Guide to the Graduate Seminar by Chad Westra
- Yes, Steve from Blue’s Clues Made Me Cry by Finnely King-Scoular
- Pondering Punctuation, from Least to Most Delightful by Courtney Zonnefeld
- Welcome to Nowhere Specific, Midwest, USA by Courtney Zonnefeld