Now the future is here, and it is emails and budgeting. Good God, I used to be cool!
Laura graduated from Calvin in 2015 with a degree in art and writing. She lives in Toronto, Ontario, with her husband Josh and dog Rainy. She works as an IT support analyst and enjoys painting, rock climbing, and exploring the city.
From the old dresses to the guitar for someone’s kid’s lessons, I was thrilled that my trash could be someone else’s treasure.
The French Dispatch has such a high concentration of Wes Anderson per Wes Anderson that it should be considered legally toxic in the state of California.
Even though I haven’t yet tried poutine and don’t really know where Manitoba is, I’ve observed enough fun quirks about Canada and Toronto to share.
- Baby Queer’s First Drag Show by Kate DeHaan
- A Comprehensive Tier List of the Starbucks Menu by Philip Rienstra
- Who’s Counting? by Parker Yeo
- Ten Songs About Being in Your Twenties by Kayleigh (Fongers) Van Wyk
- The Andy Griffith Show by Ansley Kelly
- Acknowledging Land, Acknowledging People by Jack Kamps
- Six Random Things I’m Thankful For by Mitchell Barbee