While much of the tennis world has been telling a story with Djokovic cast as the villain, he has quietly been writing his own.
Klaas Walhout graduated from Calvin in 2016 with majors in philosophy and religion. He has lived on the East Coast since then. He currently lives in Philadelphia, PA, where he spends his days (and sometimes nights) working as a hospital chaplain.
This question’s companion is more straightforward: “Is this the end of America?”
- What Not to Wear by Katie Van Zanen
- The Case of Novak Djokovic by Klaas Walhout
- The Amateur Canadian’s Guide to Life North of… by Laura Sheppard Song
- The Pessimist’s Guide to the Graduate Seminar by Chad Westra
- Yes, Steve from Blue’s Clues Made Me Cry by Finnely King-Scoular
- Pondering Punctuation, from Least to Most Delightful by Courtney Zonnefeld
- Welcome to Nowhere Specific, Midwest, USA by Courtney Zonnefeld