The older I get, the more I watch women around me trying desperately to get pregnant, after being told for years that “it only takes one time,” that it would ruin you.
Katie is a doctoral student in English and education at the University of Michigan. She loves the New York Times crossword puzzle, advice columns, oceans, and dogs of all kinds.
Moral courage and curiosity means listening to yourself: where did this idea come from? Why am I moved to defend it?
- You Will Get Pregnant and Die by Katie Van Zanen
- Our Alma Mater and the Year of the Event by Joshua Polanski
- “Do You Have a Disability?” by Mitchell Barbee
- Hanging Out by Olivia Harre
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Polaroid by Laura Sheppard Song
- Lover (Of My Soul): A Taylor Swift Worship Experience by Josh Parks
- Even So by Ben DeVries