Perfect for a congregation to sing together even when half of them think the “walls” are corporate income taxes.
Josh Parks graduated from Calvin in 2018 with a BA in English literature and violin performance, and he completed an MA program in medieval studies at Western Michigan University in 2020. He is currently a student at Princeton Theological Seminary, which means his plans to be in school forever are working out well. When not writing, he can be found playing violin, drinking coffee, making excruciating puns, and trying to learn Old French.
For those of us who have never been on the blunt end of sexism (or racism, or ableism, etc.), things can look funny or tragic or intriguingly disgusting when they are actually evil.
Dear Supportive Friends, Middle School English Teachers, and Madcap Coffee:
- You Will Get Pregnant and Die by Katie Van Zanen
- Lover (Of My Soul): A Taylor Swift Worship Experience by Josh Parks
- Sorry I Stared at Your Pillow This Whole Flight by Christina Ribbens
- Hanging Out by Olivia Harre
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Polaroid by Laura Sheppard Song
- Betsy DeVos wants students to compete for academic… by Josh Boerman
- Resounding Grief by Susannah Boersma