The pure chaos of this new ride requires equally chaotic imbibing. Maybe one of those middle-school numbers where you mix all the soft drinks together?
Josh Parks graduated from Calvin in 2018 with a BA in English literature and violin performance, and he completed an MA program in medieval studies at Western Michigan University in 2020. He is currently a student at Princeton Theological Seminary, which means his plans to be in school forever are working out well. When not writing, he can be found playing violin, drinking coffee, making excruciating puns, and trying to learn Old French.
For those of us who have never been on the blunt end of sexism (or racism, or ableism, etc.), things can look funny or tragic or intriguingly disgusting when they are actually evil.
Dear Supportive Friends, Middle School English Teachers, and Madcap Coffee:
- The Annual Grief of Taking Down Christmas by Laura Sheppard Song
- Protective Procrastinating by Katie Van Zanen
- Podcast Pedagogy: An Intro to Leftist Podcasts by Ben DeVries
- Watching Lord of the Rings for the Ninth Time by Lauren Cole
- Shelling and Your 20s by Olivia Harre
- Aberdeen, As I Walked It in 2021 by Gwyneth Findlay
- Review: Arcane by Philip Rienstra