If I was magically transported to the 1982 EPCOT Center, I think I’d know how to get around.
Josh Parks graduated from Calvin in 2018 with majors in English and music, and he has since earned master’s degrees from Western Michigan University and Princeton Theological Seminary. This fall, he’s starting a PhD in religious studies at the University of Virginia (so his plans to be in school forever are working well). When not writing, he can be found learning the alto recorder, watching obscure Disney movies, and making excruciating puns.
Congregational eye-rolling intensifies.
No doubt a historical trigonometrist could measure the percentage of Weathertop that fell below the horizon each hour, though that study has yet to be published.
Perfect for a congregation to sing together even when half of them think the “walls” are corporate income taxes.
- I Watched All 229 Episodes of Red Letter Media’s… by Isaac DeBoer
- An Order for a Business Date by Jack Kamps
- Three Bluegrass Songs for Fall by Jon Gorter
- Ten Songs About Being in Your Twenties by Kayleigh (Fongers) Van Wyk
- Ms. Patete Goes to the Laundromat by Carlisle Patete
- Prayers for Thursdays by Courtney Zonnefeld
- Homecoming by Olivia Harre