I’ve seen what makes this place valuable, what compels me to call it home.
Gwyneth Findlay is an editor living in Aberdeenshire, Scotland, where she mentally and physically collects world maps. She graduated from Calvin in 2018 with a degree in writing and minors in French and gender studies.
- The Annual Grief of Taking Down Christmas by Laura Sheppard Song
- Protective Procrastinating by Katie Van Zanen
- Podcast Pedagogy: An Intro to Leftist Podcasts by Ben DeVries
- Watching Lord of the Rings for the Ninth Time by Lauren Cole
- Shelling and Your 20s by Olivia Harre
- Aberdeen, As I Walked It in 2021 by Gwyneth Findlay
- Review: Arcane by Philip Rienstra