The gore of blood rain seems tame when it’s raining dead frogs, fish, or birds.
Gwyneth Findlay is an editor living in Aberdeenshire, Scotland, where she mentally and physically collects world maps. She graduated from Calvin in 2018 with a degree in writing and minors in French and gender studies.
- You Will Get Pregnant and Die by Katie Van Zanen
- Lover (Of My Soul): A Taylor Swift Worship Experience by Josh Parks
- Sorry I Stared at Your Pillow This Whole Flight by Christina Ribbens
- Hanging Out by Olivia Harre
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Polaroid by Laura Sheppard Song
- Betsy DeVos wants students to compete for academic… by Josh Boerman
- Resounding Grief by Susannah Boersma