We worked side-by-side for two hours, me snatching glances to see how a septuagenarian was keeping up with me and her admitting I was “quite a worker!”
Elaine Schnabel (’11) spent her twenties traveling, blogging, and earning various master’s degrees. Now earning her PhD at the University of North Carolina in organizational communication, Elaine researches and writes at the intersection of religion and communication. You can find her blogging at Religious (Not Crazy).
Some people live in the past, but I prefer the future. When I slip into bed every night, I am waiting for the next good thing.
- What Not to Wear by Katie Van Zanen
- The Case of Novak Djokovic by Klaas Walhout
- The Amateur Canadian’s Guide to Life North of… by Laura Sheppard Song
- The Pessimist’s Guide to the Graduate Seminar by Chad Westra
- Medium Friends by Philip Rienstra
- Yes, Steve from Blue’s Clues Made Me Cry by Finnely King-Scoular
- Revisiting the Cottage by Lauren Cole