We worked side-by-side for two hours, me snatching glances to see how a septuagenarian was keeping up with me and her admitting I was “quite a worker!”
Elaine Schnabel (’11) spent her twenties traveling, blogging, and earning various master’s degrees. Now earning her PhD at the University of North Carolina in organizational communication, Elaine researches and writes at the intersection of religion and communication. You can find her blogging at Religious (Not Crazy).
Some people live in the past, but I prefer the future. When I slip into bed every night, I am waiting for the next good thing.
- Baby Queer’s First Drag Show by Kate DeHaan
- A Comprehensive Tier List of the Starbucks Menu by Philip Rienstra
- Who’s Counting? by Parker Yeo
- Ten Songs About Being in Your Twenties by Kayleigh (Fongers) Van Wyk
- Acknowledging Land, Acknowledging People by Jack Kamps
- The Andy Griffith Show by Ansley Kelly
- Six Random Things I’m Thankful For by Mitchell Barbee