We worked side-by-side for two hours, me snatching glances to see how a septuagenarian was keeping up with me and her admitting I was “quite a worker!”
Elaine Schnabel (’11) spent her twenties traveling, blogging, and earning various master’s degrees. Now earning her PhD at the University of North Carolina in organizational communication, Elaine researches and writes at the intersection of religion and communication. You can find her blogging at Religious (Not Crazy).
Some people live in the past, but I prefer the future. When I slip into bed every night, I am waiting for the next good thing.
- You Will Get Pregnant and Die by Katie Van Zanen
- Our Alma Mater and the Year of the Event by Joshua Polanski
- “Do You Have a Disability?” by Mitchell Barbee
- Hanging Out by Olivia Harre
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Polaroid by Laura Sheppard Song
- Lover (Of My Soul): A Taylor Swift Worship Experience by Josh Parks
- Even So by Ben DeVries