I’ve heard it said that historians are the “mules of academia.”
Chad Westra (’15) is a Ph.D. student at the University of Washington where he studies modern Chinese history. He enjoys chess, following Detroit sports, and caring for the overgrowth of plants in his condo.
I won’t say we pulled half-burned logs out of firepits to salvage them for our own use, but I won’t deny it either.
- The Center is Not Here by Natasha (Strydhorst) Unsworth
- Cohabitating My Way to Hell by Jon Gorter
- When Your Vagina Doesn’t Work—and You’re Married by Anonymous
- Sacrificing My Soul on the Altar of Gay Porn by Annaka Koster
- Anarcha by Meg Schmidt
- The Non-Reproductive Church by Jack Kamps
- Thank You, Neland Avenue by Katie Van Zanen