If I were to compile a highlight reel of Caitlin Gent’s 2018, one of my Top Ten Most Important But Definitely Not Fun Moments would have to be…
Caitlin Gent (’15) graduated with a writing major. She lives in Milwaukee and works in fundraising and development. When she’s not working, Caitlin is usually walking with a friend or singing in the kitchen. She likes to wax poetic about Wisconsin to anyone who will listen.
“I feel like I’m going to listen to this and it’s just going to be a bunch of my disgusting chewing noises.”
Get your laughs in, Midwesterners, but for eight-year-old Caitlin, Texas was paradise.
I am guilty of letting my care and attention wander with the public eye. I am easily distracted by sensationalist headlines about the latest political debacle. But as Christians, we must struggle against this attention deficit.
- What Not to Wear by Katie Van Zanen
- The Case of Novak Djokovic by Klaas Walhout
- The Amateur Canadian’s Guide to Life North of… by Laura Sheppard Song
- The Pessimist’s Guide to the Graduate Seminar by Chad Westra
- Medium Friends by Philip Rienstra
- Yes, Steve from Blue’s Clues Made Me Cry by Finnely King-Scoular
- Revisiting the Cottage by Lauren Cole