Then, at some point in our spin last night, we caught our collective breath.
Brad Zwiers (’12) graduated from Calvin College in 2012 and Western Theological Seminary in 2015. He will not be graduating from any more schools. He often stares at books he wishes he could read but knows he will not finish and goes for long walks with his wife, Gwyn. Sometimes he plays basketball and always he follows the greatest sporting club in the world, Liverpool F.C.
- I Watched All 229 Episodes of Red Letter Media’s… by Isaac DeBoer
- An Order for a Business Date by Jack Kamps
- Three Bluegrass Songs for Fall by Jon Gorter
- Ten Songs About Being in Your Twenties by Kayleigh (Fongers) Van Wyk
- Ms. Patete Goes to the Laundromat by Carlisle Patete
- Prayers for Thursdays by Courtney Zonnefeld
- Homecoming by Olivia Harre