I think about my bleeding control kit. I remind myself to radio base when I’ve arrived on scene.
Ansley Kelly (’16) makes her home in Buffalo, NY, where she delights in short, sweet summers spent sailing and long winters spent skiing at her favorite mountain. Between outdoor adventures, you can find her buying books more quickly than she can read them and indulging in mid-morning naps. She works for Wegmans Food Markets where she finds purpose and joy in feeding her community and the wider world.
Then there’s hunting, and the days that dad would pull us out of school for a “family emergency” so that we could chase after dogs who chased after pheasants and then watch as their iridescent feathers caught the autumn sun.
- I Watched All 229 Episodes of Red Letter Media’s… by Isaac DeBoer
- An Order for a Business Date by Jack Kamps
- Three Bluegrass Songs for Fall by Jon Gorter
- Ten Songs About Being in Your Twenties by Kayleigh (Fongers) Van Wyk
- Ms. Patete Goes to the Laundromat by Carlisle Patete
- Prayers for Thursdays by Courtney Zonnefeld
- Homecoming by Olivia Harre