I struggle to find contentment and seek new adventures almost compulsively.
Ansley Kelly (’16) is an enthusiastic Wegmans employee and joyful graduate student in Buffalo, NY. She is committed to developing her leadership competence in service to others and believes that diligent leadership is an act of love. In recent years, she has wrestled through the thickets of chronic illness to find hope and peace in her deepening faith. When she’s feeling well, she enjoys sailing and skiing. When she’s not, she enjoys reading whatever’s close and taking mid-morning naps.
Then there’s hunting, and the days that dad would pull us out of school for a “family emergency” so that we could chase after dogs who chased after pheasants and then watch as their iridescent feathers caught the autumn sun.
- You Will Get Pregnant and Die by Katie Van Zanen
- Lover (Of My Soul): A Taylor Swift Worship Experience by Josh Parks
- Sorry I Stared at Your Pillow This Whole Flight by Christina Ribbens
- Hanging Out by Olivia Harre
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Polaroid by Laura Sheppard Song
- Betsy DeVos wants students to compete for academic… by Josh Boerman
- Resounding Grief by Susannah Boersma