Decrying my job seems particularly ironic as a virtual teacher.
Alex Johnson (‘19) is a virtual computer science teacher and a proud resident of the Creston neighborhood in Grand Rapids. When she isn’t reading Young Adult fiction, she’s listening to podcasts, playing rhythm games, and preaching the gospel of intentional community to anyone who will listen.
I feel like I just keep taking up space on this blog.
Honestly, I have a plethora of metaphors to explore already: Satan can seem to bring light to the world but that isn’t the true light! Exposing things to the daylight makes them less dangerous! Capitalism makes people operate in a scarcity model which hinders progress!
- You Will Get Pregnant and Die by Katie Van Zanen
- Lover (Of My Soul): A Taylor Swift Worship Experience by Josh Parks
- Sorry I Stared at Your Pillow This Whole Flight by Christina Ribbens
- Hanging Out by Olivia Harre
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Polaroid by Laura Sheppard Song
- Betsy DeVos wants students to compete for academic… by Josh Boerman
- Resounding Grief by Susannah Boersma